Nour Al-Barakah Saturday Market @ Rabieh
Saturday Market – سوق يوم السبت
Every Saturday – from 10:00am until 3:00pm
سوق يوم السبت: في حديقة “الاميره ايمان” الواقعة في شارع الاهواز ، منطقة الرابيه، المتفرع من شارع مكه و شارع نعيم عبد الهادي، بالقرب من دونر كافيه
Nour Al Barakah’s Saturday Market exists to bring people with disabilities and community members together by providing young adults with intellectual disabilities the opportunity to intermingle with peers in a safe, recreational and structured environment, through activities that will assist them in developing work experiences and social skills, as well as increase consumption of, and access to, locally produced products in order to implement a permaculture that is built on the ethic of caring for earth and people.
The Market features:
• Fresh Local Produce: sourced locally straight from the farm to the city.
• Organic Produce.
• Artisanal Foods: Specialty food of carefully curated local artisans with unique offerings.
• Quality hand-crafted goods from local artisans.
• Tasty BBQ: Grass fed meat from Meat Master.
• Kids’ Corner activities.
Located at Princess Iman Garden, Al-Rabieh, Al Ahwaz Street, off Naeem Abdelhadi street ( which is off Mecca street) and near Donner Cafe
- Upcoming Events
- Happening Today!
- by Category
- Cultural & Arts
- Musical, Theatrical & Films
- Food & Drinks
- Kids & Family
- Local Festivals
- Parties & Karaoke
- Shopping, Fairs & Expos
- Special Events
- Sports & Outdoor
- Suitable For Students
- Workshops & Courses
- Add Your Own Event – خبرنا عن فعاليتك
- Cinema Guide – يعرض بالسينما الآن