فعاليات الأسبوع الألماني 2015 في الأردن – German Week 2015
Like in the last year, the German Embassy in Amman initiated a “German Week” again in 2015.
From the 4th to the 9th of May, all the German institutions working in Jordan will have the opportunity to present themselves and what they are doing. The below schedule shows all the activities in Jordan during the week
- GJU, German Institutions And Organizations: Event On The Occassion Of The 10th Anniversary Of The German Jordanian University @ GJU Campus In Madaba.
- 9:00AM: Friedrich Ebert Foundation: Conference About Renewable Energy In The Mena Region And Energie Transition In Germany @ Crowne Plaza Hotel
- 12:00PM: GIZ Opening Of Pump Stations @ Wala / Lib
- 5:00PM: HannsSeidel Foundation, RSCN; Discussion: The Future Of Nature Conservation In Jordan – Chances And Challenges @ Wild Jordan Café.
- 12:00PM: GIZ ,German Adult Education Association (DVV); Opening Of A Recycling Station @ Karak
- 3:30: Goethe-Institute, German Institutions And Organizations: Partner School Initiative Event & Hash Run @ Haya Cultural Center.
- 5:00PM: Presentation “Doing Research in Germany” @ Goethe-Institut Amman
- 5:30PM: “Emancipatory Education for Community Empowerment” Event @ Ministry of Culture, Al-Lweibdeh
- 5:30PM: “Educating for the Needs of the Labour Market” @ Le Meridien Amman
- Conference About Economic & Entrepreneur Policy, German-Jordanian Economic Relations, Systems Of Vocational
Training @ Sheraton Hotel
- 7:00PM: Movie Screening “Sound of Heimat” @ Goethe-Institut Jordan
- 8:30AM: Guided Tour And Water Fun Action In Fuheis. Meeting Point @ Ministry Of Water And Irrigation
- 3:00PM: Public Debate about Lifelong Learning @ Ministry Of Culture, Jabal Weibde
- 5:00PM: Presentation “Study in Germany” @ Goethe-Institut Amman
- 8:30AM: Federal Institue For Geosciences And Natural Resources (BGR). Geological/Hydrological Trip Along The Protected Zones Of Wadi Al Arab Well Field @ Vicinity Of Irbid
- 10:00AM – 5:00PM: Archaeological Market Day @ The German Protestant Institute for Archaeology in Amman
- 2:00PM: German Protestant Community Open House @ German Protestant Institute Of Archaeology.
- 6:00PM:Debut Performance Of A Play About Elections And Political Participation, Actors From Ma’an @ Al-Balad Theater.
- 7:00PM: German Protestant Community. German/ Arabic Workshop @ Good Sheperd Church